Tastes Like Yak
An exploration of the most delicious outer recesses of the inner sanctum. ======================================================== And it won't taste like chicken. ======================================================== If you understand, GO AWAY. If you do not, STAY. ========================================================
About Me
- Name: Da Manijment
- Location: West Coast, United States
I have tried to find out about myself, but I have proved illusive. I'll try to book an interview, but it's hard work.
Previous Posts
Sunday, December 04, 2005


3 Comments:
These amazing structures tower well over 100 feet high and are over 300 feet wide.
What the heck are these things, anyway?
They were photographed in 1998 or '99 by the NASA Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft.
Our tax dollars at work!
So how come you never see these pics anywhere but the internet?
In the 60s or 70s, such a picture would have been on the cover of Life or Time magazine.
But not these days.
And it is not because folks aren't interested in this stuff anymore, because lots of people still are.
The CIA opned an office in NASA in 1997 (with Clinton's approval).
That was the same year the so-called "Mars meteorite" was found to have possible mini-microbe fossils in it.
Coincidence?
Go figure.
Cool pictures.
Got any more?
Yes, I concur--More photos,
if you please.
Those tubes are pretty weird.
Post a Comment
<< Home